Share | 

a nice Arabic music i have ever heard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thunder girl

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-12

PostSubject: a nice Arabic music i have ever heard   Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:47 am

Hi every one my name is Faith i am a girl living in UK, but my nationality half Japanese half Scott. last month i went with some friends to a big party in London , people from different countries shared with music and some song , but the most part was very interesting (( Arabic music)) very comfortable after while i ask many friend and told me about this kind of music and from where , my friends introduced me to guy from Lebanon and give me some ideas and some website and i was hearing some of it ,because not all Arab music in English . i after while i told to my friend we need to make a good communication with young people from Arab areas to establish a good relation ,so we spend a few time to search about any forums by helping from Arab friends we get you guys so i hope to create and build a good link with you or other , why Lebanon for tow reason 1- Very Happy my colleague from Lebanon 2- i read about Lebanon but not that much but from the situation in Lebanon now we are talking about this area . unfortunately , i have never met any girls form Lebanon ,but i met boys . they are so gentle and had moral and they have some from Japanese traditional . so i hope find some friend to communicate .

may thanks Faith Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Angel
Admin

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-03-18

PostSubject: Re: a nice Arabic music i have ever heard   Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:41 pm

hey, well i don't know if you have noticed, but the forum now is not working, because we are preparing to do a big website...so we are not working on this one now...anyway if you are interested, send me a PM and ask me for whatever you want, i can give you really good forums for the current time so you can communicate with many lebanese people there.

waiting for your PM
bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://earthcafe.niceboard.com

a nice Arabic music i have ever heard
Page 1 of 1